Quality Tree Removal for East Peoria IL
When property owners have an abundance of trees on their property, they often turn to tree removal companies to clear some of the lands. Whether that’s to make way for a new swimming pool, a home addition, or because the trees pose a danger to the house, we can help. We even remove trees for business owners who may need to clear a large plot of land for new housing development. My Backyard Landscape Enhancements offers quality tree removal for East Peoria IL.
If you have a tree removal project coming up, lean on our Certified Tree Workers and Certified Arborists. As members of the Illinois Green Industry Association, TCIA and the BBB, we are committed to your trees’ health, your home’s safety and the latest tree care practices. Our reputable tree service focuses on safety, quality, knowledge and dependability.
Why You Require Tree Removal in East Peoria
In our business, we see a lot of harmful pruning, fertilization and mulching practices that are detrimental or deadly to a tree. You should always call in a pro to handle this job. Is your tree:
- Growing too close to your house, utility lines or other structures?
- Leaning too close to your house, driveway, deck or kids’ play areas?
- Damaged in a storm?
- Dropping a large number of leaves or needles, sap, seeds and branches?
- Obstructing your view or creating too much shade for your lawn to properly grow?
- Rotting from internal decay?
- Infested with disease or insects?
- Cracked in the main trunk or leaders?
- Too large for its location?
- Crowding other trees on your property?
- In the way of construction or could be damaged by heavy equipment?
If you answered yes to any of these, call us for an inspection.